I'll Provide A Quality Representation To My People If Given The Mandate- Maigari




...Commended Governor Lalong For A Peaceful Conduct Of Congresses.


Hon. Solomon Itse Maigari, a top contender for Jos North/Bassa  Federal Constituency, said he is inspired to contest for the by Election of the the Constituency is to provide a better representative for his constituency. He stated this while interacting with newsmen in Jos.

He said "I'm contesting for the Election because I have the conviction and capability of leading my people in that capacity. APC is the party for all and I have being the member since it's formation. APC is the only Party that's carrying everybody along in respective of Religious and Ethnic affiliations.
I have a Clarion call from my people, particularly from Afizere nation. As a professional Architect, I will use my experience to bring development to the door steps of my people through quality laws, lobbying of projects and oversights".

He added that "There are so many dilapidated roads within the Constituency particularly Gada Biyu to Rukuba Barracks  and the road need urgent attention. 
If elected into office,I will not wait for Constituency allowances before I will intervened on such projects and Programmes that have will benefits my constituents directly by using my entitlements to intervene.
If I emerge victorious,as a legislator,I will take evaluation of such projects personally by using my experience,since 1999 till date,we have not being able to have quality representation at the national Assembly because if you take the statistics very well, there are so many things we are lacking at the Constituency". He pledged. 

Hon. Itse also Appeal to the other Aspirants as well as Ethnic groups to consider his Aspiration and Izere people for the position of the House of Representatives member,Afizere have never occupied the position from Jos North/ Bassa Federal Constituency.

"Politics is about give and take and we need to sacrifice somethings and stabilize the party". He stressed. 

On the issue of security of the Constituency, he said: "I will ensure there is adequate sensitization, town hall and Community meetings and we can promote peaceful co-existence and through that,we can hear the Plights of each Community and intervened.
Based on my profession,I want to freely offered my self and other professionals by providing free consultant services on the ongoing Lalong legacy projects in all the 17 LGAs. The Governor has been striving hard in providing infrastructures within the nooks and crannies of the state, hence there is need for all hands to be on deck". He added. 

The House of Representatives hopeful congratulates Hon. Rufus Bature and all other party officials over their success at the just concluded APC state Congresses and commended governor Simon Bako Lalong for holding a peaceful conduct of the party's congress in the state.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gov Mutfwang Unveils Multi Million Naira Ultra Modern Motor Park In Plateau

PLSG is Committed to Empowering Etrepreneurs in the State to Unplug Their Full Potential – Danladi Gyang

Plateau Ministerial Slot: Group Jostle for Rufus Bature as Lalong's Replacement