No Rift between me and District Head of Kabwir - Hon Yusuf Gagdi








..."He is my father and I can never disrespect him" 

By Golok Nanmwa ,Jos 

Member representing Pankshin /Kanke /Kanam federal constituency in the Federal  house of representatives Hon Yusuf Gagdi ,on Wednesday said there was no rift between him and the District head of Kabwir, Nde Dominic Gofwen.

Speaking while addressing some of his supporters in Jos ,Babayo Gagdi described the Monarch as his father whom he is so proud of and that he would never disrespect him.

Gagdi said I have spoken and apologised to our Royal father and he described me as his son.

In his words, "Yesterday I was with our Royal father in Kabwir and I spoke with our Royal father and he tapped me on my shoulder and said this is my beloved son."

"I am human and I am bound to make mistakes."

He said he would always continue to put the interest of his people first at all times .

Gagdi promised more community-based projects to alleviate sufferings of people of his constituency.

Comments

  1. That is normal with politics and this is real spotma ship you exibit so keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gov Mutfwang Unveils Multi Million Naira Ultra Modern Motor Park In Plateau

PLSG is Committed to Empowering Etrepreneurs in the State to Unplug Their Full Potential – Danladi Gyang

Plateau Ministerial Slot: Group Jostle for Rufus Bature as Lalong's Replacement